NTI 0.00% 7.1¢ neurotech international limited

Ann: Neurotech Completes $9.0M Placement, page-28

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Apologies for not sharing your eternal bullishness. And apologies for just calling it how I see it. I do see the long term potential, and yes that’s why I am here continuing to post. I agree the recent results are worth following up and show plenty of promise, but there Is a process and money to be spent to end up with anything that generates revenue. If the results were so shoot your lights out as a few posters keep telling me they are and that I am ignoring the potential, the sp would have rallied hard off the results, we are now at a mkt cap equivalent to post the 4 week results, and they have resolved the biggest overhang which was funding… this isn’t me downplaying I am just stating historical facts.

if you think I am trying to downramp you obviously haven’t been in many mining stock threads, that place is brutal!

I do believethere is potential for NTI, I believe the current price is fair value. I have not bought back in as I have better short term upside in other investments. I believe I will have another 3 months to renter sub 10c. I will probably enter via the listed options. Could I be wrong, definitely, have been plenty of times before ( like when I doubled down on back of safety results for NTI at above 6c, traded about 4.5c the next week or so) Again, full transparency. Don’t like what I post, ignore it. Anyone with $1m plus won’t be listening to anyone on HC so you have nothing to worry about!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.1¢ $31.10K 437.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92200 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.