NTI 0.00% 7.1¢ neurotech international limited

Apologies for not sharing your eternal bullishness. And...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Apologies for not sharing your eternal bullishness. And apologies for just calling it how I see it. I do see the long term potential, and yes that’s why I am here continuing to post. I agree the recent results are worth following up and show plenty of promise, but there Is a process and money to be spent to end up with anything that generates revenue. If the results were so shoot your lights out as a few posters keep telling me they are and that I am ignoring the potential, the sp would have rallied hard off the results, we are now at a mkt cap equivalent to post the 4 week results, and they have resolved the biggest overhang which was funding… this isn’t me downplaying I am just stating historical facts.

if you think I am trying to downramp you obviously haven’t been in many mining stock threads, that place is brutal!

I do believethere is potential for NTI, I believe the current price is fair value. I have not bought back in as I have better short term upside in other investments. I believe I will have another 3 months to renter sub 10c. I will probably enter via the listed options. Could I be wrong, definitely, have been plenty of times before ( like when I doubled down on back of safety results for NTI at above 6c, traded about 4.5c the next week or so) Again, full transparency. Don’t like what I post, ignore it. Anyone with $1m plus won’t be listening to anyone on HC so you have nothing to worry about!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.1¢ $31.10K 437.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92200 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.