NTI 1.19% 8.3¢ neurotech international limited

Ann: Neurotech Completes $9.0M Placement, page-7

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    This is a good raise at face value in terms of the $ raised and the price is fair - spot on what I thought they would try to raise.

The rest of the raise is rubbish and existing shareholders have been taken for a ride, which I have said all along, cap raising is very tough and if you want to get $$ you have to cop a big hit, that's just how it goes.

Very lucky the SP ran for 5 days before hand otherwise would have been at 7.5c! except for those who were buying in for the trial results.

Participants in the raise will take their 45m by 13.5c options and dump the heads next week when the stock allots.

No mention of Marchant participating in the raise yet.

Directors didn't participate. 45m options issued at 13.5c (thats a share price cap for now).

On top of these options, 35m advisor options, 30m director options.. what the hell for, participate in the raise directors, support your company.

Anyway, sure has upside longer term and now has funding to do so so that is great, but this stock will take a while to wash through from here and the options are a big headwind. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $84.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.3¢ $353.1K 4.041M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61058 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 39000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.