NTI 3.28% 5.9¢ neurotech international limited

Ann: Neurotech Investor Presentation, page-101

1. 5,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2474
    Sorry to keep waffling like this...

No more than 15% of currently issued shares without approval. They can place much more if they want - 100% for example - but the shareholders would have a chance to vote on the part of the placement that exceeds 15% - 85% in my example.

Also the private placement doesn't mean you won't get a chance to grab some as well. Private placements quite often precede a general share purchase plan.

For what it's worth, I bought my first parcel in November last year when the signs seemed strong and the Italian distribution deal held out the promise of an income stream to support product development. I've been out and back in again a few times. In now for two months' post-retirement income. I'm prepared to die that much earlier but no more. So I own considerably less than 1% of the company.

I don't often post unless I feel like I have some knowledge or expertise that bears on the subject at hand. Clearly I have overestimated my capabilities. I think when the conversation reaches the point of "mine is bigger and longer than yours" it's time to bow out.

Best of luck to everybody with this stock. Even more I wish the best of luck to those who are waiting for Mente Autism to come to market, even if it's not Neurotech that brings it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.