NTI 3.70% 7.8¢ neurotech international limited

Jeebers, he's offering us a peek into a behind-the-scenes deal....

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2393
    Jeebers, he's offering us a peek into a behind-the-scenes deal. As a courtesy! He didn't make the decision to do a private placement to sophisticated investors. Neurotech made that decision. Blabbing every little detail about a commercial-in-confidence approach is the best way to get yourself off the mailing list.

I don't understand why you're so angry about him doing this? He didn't have to.

"All placings and capital raisings should equally be made available to every current shareholder" - incorrect. The company has every right to offer private placings of stock. Up to 15% in a year, and more if the shareholders generally will approve it.

If you meant "should" to mean the company has a moral obligation, then that's a different question that you can take up with the management. In my view, this is a good case where it's best to leave the mums and dads out of the firing line. I suspect lots of posters here are in with waaay more than they could afford to lose already without inviting them to increase their exposure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $79.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $91.06K 1.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43135 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 76163 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.