NTI 2.63% 7.4¢ neurotech international limited

washandwipe said (no disrespect but just thought using your...

1. 904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    washandwipe said

(no disrespect but just thought using your dialogue would be easier to get my point across

I agree some of this is rather concerning.   

correct ,  I have the weekend to think about it and research

However, it was stated in the announcement that the significant results were from a double blinded set up.   

Correct but we dont know what the parameters are when it states significant and due respect but none of the forum members do.

Assuming this research is along the lines of pseudoscience, how can that be explained?

Definition Pseudoscience   a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method. Not sure on this but will consider over the weekend

Perhaps the end point results (brain wave changes) don't correlate to any behavioral changes but then that would discount the pre research determining the different wave subtypes.

?????????????????????????? dont know what this means

I'm very wary of chiropractors delving into neurobehavioural areas and was rather skeptical with this one.

Well I was and still am but have loaded up a lot of money and am in a stalemate and lose either way I turn

But I'm trying to look at the results skeptically and I'm finding it hard to disagree with doubled results.

Due respect but if you would lose a boatload of money your judgement and mine will be clouded, they could be triple blind it still doesnt matter the results in the child are what counts and due to our investment  we display bias

The only way I see it as BS is if the statement is false.

True

Which I bloody hope is not the case.

Agreed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.