SPR 2.83% $1.38 spartan resources limited

All good about the typo josh.Your earlier post on the...

1. 11,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6750
    All good about the typo josh.

Your earlier post on the possibilities of what lies beneath West Winds continues to haunt me (it was a great post).

What's beneath West Winds...? (by Josh)

I just like looking at this for the legend... I wonder how many more targets will be added to the list? (is there enough Gin's?)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6299/6299142-46f580321c506d4ad7c884ae15bda178.jpg

2 million ounces of high grade gold, with Never Never's less 'appealing' cousins along trend still untested at depth which will hopefully double that again.

Interesting point about the decline. Though if I can speculate, RMS would be onboard with it because, it's likely the most efficient way to undertake the sort of drill program needed to flesh out all the goodies under Dalgranga.

Agree about Pepper and the flexure, though it's a real shame they could not keep even just 1 rig on site to be testing Pepper and West Wind extensions (best bang for your buck at this point).

I wonder if we will see any air core results before the quarterly... but I guess the market will be fixated on the upcoming MRE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.