SPR 0.71% $1.41 spartan resources limited

Ann: Never Never and Pepper deliver exceptional assays, page-79

1. 18,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3914
    I guess it comes down to the mystery of the piece of string.
    Although I still don’t see how the pause sets us up as an easier takeover target.
    - Perhaps I’m too literal, but when Simon said the pause in drilling is in order to “catch up” with all the information collected during the last six months, and update the “value proposition”.. (fundamental facts?) , I found this to be reasonable and acceptable, especially in light of the fact no length of ‘pause time’ is given beyond that they’re NOT downing rigs or whatever until Christmas!
    ???He still plans to drill in this half because he said that the break plus collating all the information will give opportunity to reframe the best way forward for second half drilling..

(And it does give the price a chance to find a new level ( or not?) up until the MRE is released?)

Spartan Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Simon Lawson, said: ……..
    “..Our drill teams are taking a well-earned rest at the moment while we catch up on the frantic pace of drilling and discovery.
    Our geology team is now finalising the new Mineral Resource Estimate to collate our drilling efforts in the first half of this calendar year and update the Spartan value proposition.
    While we take a brief drilling hiatus, we are planning and prioritising our second half exploration program so that we increase our momentum and keep driving the Spartan juggernaut forward!”

Nice to have something to chat about but?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 15/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.010(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $1.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.45 $1.39 $6.737M 4.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 41319 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.42 71727 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.