SPR 1.64% 90.0¢ spartan resources limited

Ann: Never Never hits 952,900oz @ 5.74g/t, page-83

1. 5,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2098

This quote caught my eye in yesterday’s announcement about planning drilling from early in 2024.

”Importantly, Never Never continues to emerge as an exciting growth story at depth, with recent visiblegold intercepts having been logged below the current MRE boundary and awaiting assay. The depositremains open and appears to be shallowing and flattening slightly to the south due to the flexure zonementioned in Tuesday’s announcement. This presents as a tantalising target for a fan of directional drillingfrom a parent hole that we plan to drill early in the New Year to systematically understand the potentialof Never Never Deeps.“

After doing a bit of research on directional drilling in my opinion this plan is key to understanding the full potential of NN much sooner than expected - ie how deep does it go and does it join up with WW and 4P. If SPR next year find NN goes much deeper and possibly joins up with WW and 4P it potentially could be a real game changer. Here is an extract from an article on this type of drilling.

”Parents and Daughters

After drilling a single surface parent hole to a depth of around 1000m, DDH1 utilises its innovative directional drilling capabilities to branch out and drill a series of holes, termed ‘daughter holes’, to depths of 3000m and beyond. These holes intersect the target deposit from multiple points and angles.

In many cases, directional drilling allows the target deposit to be drilled at flatter angles than conventional drilling and increases the chances of not only intersecting areas of interest but also giving a truer indication of depth, width and orientation. This leads to more accurate modelling of the structure and quantity of any resource.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $994.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.5¢ 89.0¢ $3.200M 3.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1128 88.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 28500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.