OLY 0.00% 3.5¢ olympio metals limited

Ann: New 1.3km LCT Pegmatite Defined at Cadillac, page-24

1. 4,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 755
    It doesnt really say, the purple stars are the lithium hits.

More drilling need to be done.

If i was to make an educated guess i would say they have something there worth while.

OLY/LTR j/v
    They have drilled extensively across these 2 tenements and are yet to release results.

LTR did not come out with an ann that results were poor or that they are withdrawing from the j/v.

LTR apparently releasing the drill results this quarter.

OBM/WES j/v

With the LTR stage 1 drilling complete and awaiting results, OBM has now entered an agreement with WES, for a drilling campain to kick off nest year looking for the same lithium hits that OBM found initially.

This next part could be unrelated
    Tim Goyder LTR chair/substantial shareholder cousin Richard used to work at WES on the board, makes me think there would have been good business relations were eatablished and could be left over for them to work together in the future. (I know this is a long shot but may have merit).

All in all its an educated gamble, the only ones that know what is there in the ground in the whole area would be the LTR geos.

The fact we have heard nothing about LTR drils results tells me they are still working out better terms for the future.

LTR management have been incredibly busy this past couple of months and the priority for them is Kathleen Valley, so all the funding and attention will be going into that project.

Having said the above i dont understand how they are able to sit on the results of the latest drill results as they needed to be released to market as soon as practicable.
    To me with each passing day they run the risk of information leaking.

Another way to look at it is they might wait for WES to do a partial drill campaign next year to not interfear with their j/v the OBM/WES but then again maybe not.

Good luck to us all, but i firmly believe we are onto something here and its only a matter of time till we find out.

Rooks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66542 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 8701 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.