OLY 17.9% 3.3¢ olympio metals limited

Based on the interview, LTR has rights to everything (the words...

1. 592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Based on the interview, LTR has rights to everything (the words were "... its either all or nothing..."), I may have misunderstood, it's around the 4:50 mark where Sean talks about it. The lithium soil samples imo were not great. I think the delays in the Farm-in was not just reassaying the gold results, I suspect LTR was debating whether it should deviate from its core business of lithium and have a crack at gold exploration as well. In the end the soil samples were too good for LTR not to have a go. Although this is a small deal for LTR, I still wonder why LTR didn't announce this deal? My suspicions are LTR didnt want the market to think it was being distracted by gold exploration and that it was fully focused on getting Kathleen Valley up and running. Some of you are LTR holders so you would have a better feel around the optics and what it means to SHs there.

Walloway, I dont think the drilling is finished (this was mentioned in the previous pod which was not too long ago), otherwise, an announcement would have been made?? Even if not they cant be far off from finishing the drilling there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.005(17.9%)
Mkt cap ! $2.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.3¢ 2.9¢ $9.13K 306.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15937 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 57144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.