CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 759
    Good Question,

LTR are focussed on the kathleen valley project, they would want to know what they have in their asset base so they can plan for future expansion, most of the hard work has been done for K/V.
    The planning i speak of is for the J/V with OLY and what they have at Buldania.
    LTR has already had to raise more funds overall due to cost blow outs, they are covered at this stage for K/V and wont take any unnecessary spending risk till they are well and truely through the gate and mining. (LTR will want spare cash for teething issues).

For the gold Sean seems to referance them as in LTR and going back to look at the gold, i doubt they would do this for free so perhaps another deal will be struck, who knows.

I can only assume that there is more to come on this tenement Mulwarrie as soil sampling is just that on the surface, my understanding is they dig 30cm from surface, but i could be wrong.
    (Indication only)

Another view is that they did not want to let out too much information, to ward off a cashed up company to come in and take out OLY in its current state.
    At this point in time i would say it is all about control and both parties LTR and OLY will want to do thing on their terms without anyone coming in and tearing up the company and doing deals (refer DLI as an example)
    Its easier to see what you have 1st to plan.

The corporate activity in the area is hot, so any whiff of anything decent the share price will explode.

As Sean says, the drilling will do the talking.
    Not long to go now

Rooks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 71588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.