1AI 10.0% 0.9¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

I think you're way off the mark. To clarify firstly you only...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    I think you're way off the mark. To clarify firstly you only need 5% of the company's stock to REQUISITION the meeting. Going by company announcements they conducted a placement to Alignment of 257 million shares so I would suggest that's a pretty safe bet to say that's the starting number. I think its laughable that the company claims credit for the share price appreciation post placement. Most share prices go down post a placement yet this went straight up which suggests two things, firstly they haven't sold any of the placement (so refer to minimum amount of votes I've stated previously) and secondly its more than likely they have bought all the stock in the market post the placement which means that the number of shares they will be voting with will be significant and clearly greater than 257m.

I don't think these guys are fools and I also don't believe they would've gone down this path unless they knew they would win. Researching Alignment shows that one of the directors is the chairman of IHL. That company was transformed from a non profitable dental device business to a dual Nasdaq listed half a billion dollar company that is now part of the ASX 300 since Alignment became involved. You don't need to be a doctor to run a business just as Andrew Forrest wasn't a geologist and yet built the 4th biggest iron ore miner in the world from scratch.

Bernie Tuch runs this business but four days a week he runs his own private practice, Given he's the executive director what hope do shareholders have, no wonder there won't be news until 2027 by which time the company won't exist because it certainly won't be able to fund the clinical work an if it does existing shareholders will be diluted to oblivion. Given Bernie is in his 70's he may not be around either . Bernie earns $170k per annum for that one day a week and his share position totals all of $700 which is barely a marketable parcel of shares.

I received a call from some shareholder services group espousing the virtues and abilities of the current management. That in itself is an insult to shareholders. Spending shareholders money trying to save your $170k pa cushy gig - god help you talk to shareholders yourself.

Facts are facts - this management have sent the stock from 26 to a half a cent and raised capital at that price. Worse still not one memebr of the board participated in that capital raising at a half a cent. That tells you their belief in where the share price is headed under their stewardship IMO.

Ted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $2.759K 306.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5789957 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 783729 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.