1AI 0.00% 0.7¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

This is an absolute disgrace, there’s no other way to describe...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    This is an absolute disgrace, there’s no other way to describe it.

I spoke with my broker today and he confirmed the points you raised. Apparently it costs at least $20k-$30k minimum to engage a group like this to contact shareholders.

This is our shareholder money being used to attempt to keep BernieTuch in a job earning $170,000 a year working one day a week.

Bernie Tuch avoids engaging with shareholders at all costs. He operates this business like it’s a high school science experiment and treats all shareholders with contempt. Why? Because he’s not a shareholder himself, unless you think a shareholding of $635 is something to grandstand about. These Directors do not care about the share price at all IMO.

As the CEO of LCT earning $14,000 a month working one day a week it’s insulting that he only owns $635 of stock.

The other piece of news I discovered today is that he’s flying to Perth to present at an investor conference along with Andrew Kelly. It costs $6,500 to speak at this conference plus the expenses of flights and accomodation. Andrew Kelly lives in New Zealand so you can imagine what this is costing shareholders. I’ve investigated the prices and if there’s any change out of $30,000 I’d be stunned.

What is Bernie Tuch going to talk about? Is he going to tell investors that there will be no return until 2027 at the earliest? And incidentally, 2 weeks after this event both Bernie Tuch and Andrew Kelly are going to be removed as Directors. IMO it looks like the last junket to rack up a few frequent flyer points and spend shareholder money for absolutely zero return.

As I said before, this is an absolute disgrace and I’ve voted to remove these 3 Directors. As an IHL shareholder I’ve witnessed the motivation, drive and success of the group behind the two proposed Directors and I’m 100% supportive.

Cut out the dead wood.
    Last edited by Axelfoley: 17/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.4K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 6404404 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1428102 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.