SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Ann: New 49,000 Siemens EM Conductor at Mt Alexander, page-102

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Hi @mulac1 and @helmenesh

Great posts and I agree with your views about the slow progress. I also appreciate your kind words and have no problems with being quoted. Just very happy St George is finally drilling West End and is going deeper towards the Ida Fault.

This latest report has identified more compelling results and several very exciting DHEM targets at West End. I have no doubts in my mind that we are going to pierce something very significant (massive, disseminated, blebby sulphides, pge, etc) with these next 2 priority DHEM targets identified adjacent to MAD184 as unlike Windsor we know the high siemens readings are due to nickel and copper sulphides - MAD184 intersected 5m of disseminated and blebby nickel copper sulphide and we know the Cathedrals Belt has massive, disseminated and blebby nickel and copper sulphides, pges and more along a 4.5km strike so far. In addition, as I posted in another post on 28/2/20 about the Balmoral Resources model as you get closer to the nickel source the pge content gets higher and the copper content lower which is lining up with all the results along the east to west strike and the north west down plunge results from Radar and Cathedrals towards West End and the Ida Fault. Most other mines in the area straddle the Ida Fault and I see the Cathedrals Belt as being no different especially when you look at the 3 dimensions down plunge east to west modelled extrapolation in the last half dozen announcements.

I'm also very keen to see the DHEM results from MAD185 once they get the collapsed sorted out or partially redrill with a wedge as the latest announcement does indicate that they were starting to get very good off hole readings at the 325m level - MAD185 intersected 15m of disseminated and blebby nickel sulphides so this hole also looks to be close to something special. Glad to see this as a priority after the next 2 holes.

The next few weeks are going to be extremely exciting and significant for us all! We may all get to finally have that dance with @pgrace.

On top of this we have the Sticklands scoping / mining feasibility report to look forward to which many of us are very confident will deliver an extremely profitable shallow mining operation to self fund an accelerated Mt Alexander exploration program which I hope also includes drilling the 100% St George owned E29/548 tenement where the MT / AMT survey identified a very compelling target and finally progress the other exciting tenements and prospects in the St George portfolio.

Happy Days Ahead
    SandyC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.