SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Good morning Kip, tbirdsrgo, and tiliquaThank you all for your...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035

Good morning Kip, tbirdsrgo, and tiliqua

Thank you all for your comments re my last post to mulac1. I would however like to say that my post was not intended as criticism in anyway or in “getting stuck” into management, in fact, I’ve always respected them and their professionalism in the work they do and I have expressed so in many of my posts.

In my post to @mulac1 I was trying to point out a direction I would like to see the company consider in view of the dynamic changes that are taking place in the mining and exploration industry. I have seen many booms during my career and I think we are now at the beginning of another one, I’m sure that the GSQ team is very much aware of that. My comments were intended as “egging on” so to speak.

Kip, I do correspond very occasionally with John Prineas, I say occasionally because I avoid taking up time from his very busy schedule. But, he is very gracious in always replying to every email and I know he does so with all who write to him. I have not been in contact with him on this occasion.

This company structure is very good and this is why I would like to see its development in these hands rather than it going into the hands of a giant after all the effort that has gone into it.

I wish you gentlemen a successful outcome with your investment strategy in SGQ. I am very optimistic about the future.

Cheers,

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $18.64K 716.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1127715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 39000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.