LOM 2.22% 4.4¢ lucapa diamond company limited

I may be reading this around the wrong way but getting better at...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I may be reading this around the wrong way but getting better at picking up some things with mining stocks and a lot is in the wording.  This gives us the exploration licence for 5 years which in itself is very crucial moving forward.  We have the alluvial MINING licence and my question is what can we do with the exploration licence.

In Australia or in WA an exploration licence has some of the following restrictions:
    "The holder of an exploration licence may in accordance with the licence conditions, extract or disturb up to 1000 tonnes of material from the ground which includes overburden. The Minister may approve extraction of larger tonnages."

So I assume this gives us limited ability still until we can get a mining licence.

I think the news is great but think some of us believe this gives us a open door to mining and I am not sure that it does as yet as I cant locate what the conditions are around the licences in Angola.

Below is a link that does still highlight issues in the area.  I have and will continue to hold for a long time but exploration is not a right to mine and that will still depend on the Government I believe and it has a mixed history in that regard.  The below is only a Wikipedia article but it highlights that it is still a volatile area at times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_Angola

I suppose I am just saying this is a good step but the accelerator wont get stuck down till exploration becomes mining I would suggest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $13.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $1.064K 23.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47859 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 31957 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.