SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: New 6U Agreement signed with GomSpace, page-35

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    @Niftyw - spot on again you are...

Agree, no rush here. Personally, I prefer to get a new extension this will give investors and shareholders the time required to secure/inject further cash into this venture. Very entertaining to see the usual suspects working hard from their offices promoting misleading information, but in a way it is understandable one get frustrated when your money (shares) are suddenly locked up, often that is why you get the respond you get from short-term traders.

We all know contracts are conditional and we all know CRs are part of the process for growth, this in particular stands true for new startups. Look at the history of Apple, Google and a million other companies our there, they too were small once and required CR time and time again to make it to the top.

SP fluctuates all the time, why make such a fuss out of this - I am still in the GREEN and have the opportunity to buy more shares at at favorable rate, what an opportunity this is. Many have made +900% profit when SP was 0.2c let's not forget that. Sure, mistakes happens all the time - just see how it went for one of Australia's largest law firm which was a secure ASX bet in 2017 and now they are trying to build momentum and trust again after consolidation and a bad acquisition. Reality is - there are no guarantees for anyone, investing in big/small companies has risks. (Nothing new here).

With BIG $$$ in their pockets, genuine shareholders and investors will make this happen. If you understand how the software side of SAS technology works, you will understand there is good reasons for being confident. We are first to market with this technology, ahead of the competition, yes indeed we are on to something very special.

More ANNs to come...

Watch this space...

DYOR cool.png
    Last edited by GoldRush101: 13/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.