OBL 6.70% $1.05 omni bridgeway limited

Thank you for your once ever total post. Clearly well thought...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Thank you for your once ever total post. Clearly well thought out, and not at all down-ramping comment.

What is clear is that you have never run a business, let alone a large complex business that is largely built around risk-reward, and probability. Nor have you any experience in transitioning a business from its current state and transforming it to leverage the value of its balance sheet.

When I read statements like: "When I look at the 2021 financials this company made a loss and paid 60 million in employee benefits: - it only reinforces that you haven't a clue about running a profit and loss statement in the real work. This is not a business that is managed for the short-term, nor for the benefits of a financial analyst looking to achieve a 10% return in 12 months.

Thank you for your incredibly insightful, yet woefully ignorant comments. If you had done a modicum of superficial research, you would find more financial analysts actually acknowledge the establishment of this facility as a positive, due to the additional flexibility it provides to management.

So please... sell those shares you pretend to have, so that I can buy many more. Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
-0.075(6.70%)
Mkt cap ! $295.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.12 $1.04 $293.6K 278.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2884 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 4275 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.