NHC 0.00% $4.73 new hope corporation limited

Ann: New Acland Stage 3 Update, page-2

1. 8,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    "New Hope Corporation Limited (ASX: NHC) (Company) advises that the Queensland Government Department of Regional Development, Manufacturing and Water has granted the New Acland Mine Stage 3 Associated Water Licence.

The grant of the Associated Water Licence follows the Land Court process, the Coordinator General’s extensive consultation process, and the separate independent assessments of the Queensland Department of Environment and Science and the Minister for Resources. New Hope now holds all the primary approvals required to enable resumption of mining operations at the New Acland Mine.

The Company’s Chair, Mr Robert Millner, said the grant of the New Acland Mine Stage 3 Associated Water Licence is a defining moment for the Company"

“New Hope and the local communities around Acland and Oakey are celebrating that New Hope can now re-start the New Acland mine where there has been mining activity for over 100 years,” Mr Millner said.

“New Acland Stage 3 stacks up environmentally, socially and financially and is consistent with and delivers on the Queensland Government’s Resources Industry Development Plan. “It was almost 12 months ago that the Land Court of Queensland completed an extensive hearing and recommended the grant of the mining leases and environmental authority for New Acland Stage 3.

“Since then, various Queensland Government departments have undertaken their own extensive reviews and all have granted the necessary approvals for New Acland Stage 3 to progress.

“New Acland Stage 3 will secure jobs in the region and provide significant economic benefits for Queensland.

“We are grateful for the support we have received throughout the extensive processes to date and we are pleased that the region and Queensland can now finally begin to realise those benefits.”
    Last edited by sunny coast: 20/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.73
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.998B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.76 $4.79 $4.73 $5.461M 1.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 34609 $4.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.74 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.