FRE 5.45% 5.8¢ firebrick pharma limited

Thank you Peter,Hizon is a reputable manufacturer, I have dealt...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Thank you Peter,

Hizon is a reputable manufacturer, I have dealt with them before. The company has built a strong reputation for reliability and quality in the pharmaceutical industry in the Philippines and Southeast Asia and a substantial production capacity, primarily driven by their state-of-the-art facilities. They are known for being one of the largest contract manufacturers in the Philippines, capable of producing any amount of product according to the demand. Their facilities are GMP-certified, and they are compliant with international standards like ISO certifications.

Partnering with SV More Enterprises is perfect, SV More is known for its strong network and distribution capabilities within the pharmaceutical industry in the Philippines.They have built a reputation for reliability and efficiency in the delivery of medical products, not just to pharmacies, but also to hospitals and clinics.The company has a significant presence in the Philippine pharmaceutical market, leveraging its extensive distribution network to reach various regions.

We can go further from here and the great part about South East Asia, is that unlike in Australia, doctors can endorse a medical product that is OTC. Like I said in my previous post, it works, speaks for itself , and so this will be one of those "must have products" in your medicine cabinet.

Very promising news, well done team... now, for the volume of sales to come through, that is when we will be clicking our glasses together! I will drink to that!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $11.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.4¢ 5.8¢ $4.646K 76.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4279 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 19607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.