QPM 5.56% 3.4¢ queensland pacific metals limited

“Stanmore is excited by this project and welcomes the support of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364
    1. “Stanmore is excited by this project and welcomes the support of the Queensland Government. The project will take methane from the coal seam and convert this into a long-term stable power solution for the mine, reducing our future Scope 1 emissions whilst continuing to produce and deliver high-quality metallurgical coal to our customers.”

At least Stanmore's decision to convert their fugitive emissions into electricity for their mine is not a threat to QPME.
    But, in addition to finding customers for QPME's gas when TPS is undergoing maintenance, they'll have to find customers for Dyno Noble gas use, as the latter refurbish their fertiliser plant. The placement of the second generator TPS own C&M illustrates there's a cap on QPME potential, and it's a long away from being profitable, and it's still to moth ball TECH ..... one swallow does not make a spring.
    QPME jobs (for the boys) are safe for their time being, but long term holders will continue to be ... long term holders ???
    Good luck to those who bought at 3.5c and sell at higher levels, BUT long term holders will never get their money back, so SELL if the SP gets to 5c, and move on from this dead dream stock.
    PS .... maintenance of the existing (old) TPS costs money, as does the C&M costs of the second TPS generator .... "show me the beef" !!
    Last edited by MIStragic: 27/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.