GMD 0.80% $1.90 genesis minerals limited

Ann: New Aircore Results Expand Barimaia, page-10

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    Yeah, 3.2c is the cap raise, but it's not looking too flash at the moment, and my very amateur charts have it falling back to around 2.7c, but I hope not. I stupidly bought a few more at 3.8c, but I'll rebalance those with the 3.2c capital raising shares.

They seem to need a strategic plan going forward, rather than just giving the perception to the market of putting a few drill holes in here, and then some more over there, and then " ... well, we might go back and do some more drilling at Ulysses, and perhaps Orient Well ... ". It seems a bit wishy washy.

I'd like to see something more positive and detailed with regard to definitive drilling site plans and locations (and the reasons for these), for the next 6 months ahead.

The stock seems to be drifting, you know sometimes, when you (rightly or wrongly) get the feeling that perhaps the management and stock have gone into some sort of quiet slumber or malaise. I don't think this is happening, but I'm sensing a lack of excitement with it, compared to some other small gold exploration companies.

Does anyone else feel this, or do I just have a case of the Winter blues?

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.015(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $2.126B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.87 $1.90 $1.86 $4.830M 2.571M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 62411 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 89938 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.