BOT 1.32% 38.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: New Antibacterial Results Support BTX 1503 Acne Program, page-52

1. 15,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1410
    However for the likes of a Roche in this big pharma game, the future potential of a drug like CBD being a disruptor is not to be underestimated.

We are not talking about a replacement but an exciting new product in this huge market. Potentially without the side effects of that retinoid. Now, for those folks like me who believe that things only sell because of sex and fear, let me hit you with the side effects of Roaccutane which are present, but considering the sales Roche get, obviously not that nasty so as to diminish sales. Dry skin, nose bleeds, cracks in the corner of your mouth, photosensitivity issues, joint pain, dizziness, nervousness and if you remember from the American bad press machine, driving planes into the ground in suicidal tendancies.

Let us just see what side effects the phase 1b clinical trial throws up and let us see whether BOT goes it alone in the next phase 2/3 just like another stalwart of mine, CYC.

Look at the volume today and day traders yet again have made a packet. Ride the surf up and
    don't get dumped. God luck to them. But in the long term when the serious potential of BOT's pipeline becomes more visible, some of us will just sit back, me being one of them, and say "We told you so, that company wants to take us over for that paltry amount. Matt, tell em their dreamin !"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $696.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.5¢ 37.5¢ $4.475M 11.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37310 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 54981 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.