TCG 4.95% 24.0¢ turaco gold limited

Gidday Albacore, Oops, I gotta watch what I say. Just like you I...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Gidday Albacore,

Oops, I gotta watch what I say. Just like you I was reading between the lines from what I hear on the grapevine, company announcements and posters.

We know that Stephen had been traveling to Asia to talk to financiers. A few posters have said that we had a Chinese investor who was keen to offer funds in exchange for a percentage of the mine.

This is only me speculating -- someone has made a counter offer to the Chinese bid.

Although I don't need to be all cautious and speculate, management said that in the last announcement, that there's a "number of regional institutions" , and they will select their "preferred financier" (plural). And although there may have been other entities that were interested, really it was only the Chinese entity that had made a STRONG offer --- until recently, when another entity has also made a compelling offer to rival the Chinese bid (speculation). It may well be another Asian bidder since management did say "regional".

What I have heard on the grapevine is that Stephen has been traveling to the UK recently. And please understand that that is third hand news at best, please take any third hand news with a grain of salt. Also, if it was true, it doesn't automatically mean it's an investor from the UK. The UK is obviously the financial hub of that region. What however has compounded this UK thing for me, is that I remember the poster kinzu saying a few months ago, that there was a UK investor who was partly/mostly (can't fully remember) responsible for the spike in the share price and therefore strong buying (I hope I haven't misrepresented you kinzu). It seemed a possibility only, that this new suitor may be an investor from the UK, since as mentioned, Stephen has been traveling to the UK (speculation) and that there's been an entity from the UK recently taking a position. But as far as I know the Chinese investor, definitely hasn't fallen through. It's down to whoever can offer the best deal for Manas shareholders between the Chinese investor and the new entity who could very well also be an Asian investor.

I probably mainly made that last post to offer my opinion to Stephen via HC, since he reads HC.

Bye mate

P.S Yes I'm a holder flyboy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.013(4.95%)
Mkt cap ! $180.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 27.0¢ 24.0¢ $960.9K 3.742M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89354 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.