HMD 4.00% 2.4¢ heramed limited

great post mate! We don’t get many from you but they are always...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    great post mate! We don’t get many from you but they are always well thought out.

My frustration isn’t around RHC it’s around Broward Health over in Florida. From all accounts they have signed off and ready to go….. until those venomous blood sucking tyrants (lawyers) got involved… now we are waiting for a revision to be approved etc. if it’s a go then we are all guns blazing… they let bit on the quarterly was that e-Lōvu have gone from 3 to 5 pilots in under a month…. The tech works, it’s a deal people want, we just are struggling to get that commercial but kick in.

e-Lōvu are kicking the goals that HMD should be. If HMD kicks as well then that pipeline of pilots should hit 5 in the USA and 1 or 2 over here at a minimum. That’s 10-12 pilots should be up and running but we are stuck in neutral.

I think we’ll be fine but today on the phone to them I did describe myself as “some sort of head-f@&$ed true believer that must be suffering mental health issues for my continuing support”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $4.68K 195K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204464 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 113091 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.