MKG 0.00% 1.0¢ mako gold limited

Ann: New Areas at Napie with Very High Grade Rock Chip Results, page-18

1. 18,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Would be nice if it made it to 3 in a few months and the next cash comes from the options.
    But no doubt when the merger is done and we have another section of picked over ground and no added resource... another capital raise to fund that. Depending on how much they are looking for and who they are asking could see the share price under pressure again until that is done. As long term retail are kept on losses it will all be ok. In retrospect probably why it is a SPP subject to management discretion and not a rights issue.

Not unhappy about the rise, I just think the fall and continual undercutting of the price by low ball raisings and acquisitions was unnecessarily brutal given gold near all time highs. Personally doubt I can ever break even on this so just looking for less damage and learn the lesson, which in the modern post-capitalist markets : Ignore all research and fundamentals and wait for a board to really gut the retail shareholders at unimaginable levels and only then buy a stake.

Bizarre thing about the buying this week is we still do not actually have the lease renewed! But who cares about the detail these days. US is paying $1T p.a. in interest alone and all is well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.760M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3142842 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 473948 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.