CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    Hi All
    This is the request I have made to ASIC to investigate potential share price manipulation. I encourage you if you're concerned about this to do the same

"I have invested in Galileo Mining (ASX:GAL) shares and across two portfolios I own... shares. At their height the shares were valued at $1.95 per share (only a matter of months ago) and today they are now trading at $1.09. I follow the share price movements regularly throughout the day and notice there is a deliberate and orchestrated effort being made to suppress share price. I can only assume this is because an individual or entity is aiming to acquire a large holding. I am unsure as to the method used, whether it involves the use of bots or individual trades. The concern around share price manipulation has become more heightened of late as there is a JV between Conico (ASX:CNJ) and Greenstone (ASX:GSR) and those companies are drilling on the boundary of the Galileo Norsemen tenement. Their share prices are rising unhindered while the Galileo share price is dropping, even though the JV results directly infer a sizable increase to the Galileo deposit. I would like to request please that ASIC conducts a full investigation in to potential manipulation of the Galileo Mining share activity as it is my understanding that share price manipulation is illegal. Many thanks and I await your response"

Again here's the link and it only takes ten minutes - https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/contact-us/how-to-complain/where-asic-can-help/shares-and-market-misconduct-insider-trading-etc/
    Last edited by LST123: 04/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.