TM1 6.67% 3.5¢ terra metals limited

Ann: New Assays Double Strike Length at Dante Reefs Discovery, page-135

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    “Trouble is, and it amazes me bulls don't think it through properly, I have nothing to hide or lose digging behind the curtain when invariably that's not the case for the companies.”

Well, if you have “nothing to hide”, why don’t you disclose who you are?

It seems to me that you have a bone to pick with management & are hiding it behind a veneer of questionable professional expertise.

So who are you – a TAR shareholder who lost money, a former employee of TAR/GCX fired for lack of professionalism, someone who sold their shares at 2.8c??? It’s usually the disgruntled former employee who can’t handle the fact that they won’t be associated with a major discovery.

You hide behind a handle, post false &/or deceptive information and expect there to be no consequences; questioning the credibility of management in their use of selective data in their releases.

Just because your posts demonstrate that “quality” doesn’t mean that everyone is as perfidious.

You have now, on a public forum, stated that you believe management is in breach of its continuous disclosure obligations. I know what I’d be doing if I were TM1 management.

You seem to be hanging your hat on the company not stressing the prospectivity of Dante for magmatic sulphide Cu when the company had no basis of doing so given the historical data. Notwithstanding that copper or Cu is mentioned literally dozens of times in the vend report. Talk about trying to selectively release historical information.

For how many years was Trakka on the land yet they found sweet FA Cu?

So first you go throwing mud at management & then you try covering your backside with, “Anyway, this is only the acquisition release, which taken by itself doesn't tell much of a story. The whole story relies on the context…”

So what is it – are they crooks or not? Out with it.

Come on, so who is 2ic. This could be bigger than KISS unmasked.

One thing is for sure, if I were TL & I had a pet bunny, I’d be sure to be keeping it safely locked up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $13.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $151.5K 4.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2100000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 185846 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.