TM1 1.72% 5.7¢ terra metals limited

“that is the second stage of bull grief I get on threads” – so I...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    “that is the second stage of bull grief I get on threads” – so I assume that was the response when you were bagging WA1 also?

“If you read back buddy, you were the one kept bring up management as being oh so superior and a reason to invest... like they are the paragon of virtue.” And you are implying they’re not. I have never met or spoken to TL, or any other director or manager at TM1 for that matter.
    My DD on IM has determined him to be someone of the highest ethical standards. Yes, he has had his failures – haven’t we all; yet his successes far outweigh his failures and he has made many millions for himself & those who have consistently followed him.

“no, I like to shine the light of research onto project's and the company commentary they come with... because in facts can be found reality.” Actually, you seem to operate under the modus operandi that partial facts & misleading statements can be found “reality”.

“What I was disappointed about and said so, was what and how historical information as commonly understood by any competent geologist involved in the project was relayed to the market...” This statement makes a rather big assumption – that you are a competent geologist. I’ll let the readers make their own decision based on your 6000 posts.

“…TL's history and style didn't impress me much”. Each to their own. TL doesn’t have much of a history in the public arena. TAR was his first gig & as I see it he was screwed over by the indigenous people. Rest assured IM & BC would’ve done plenty of DD on both TL & Dante before the project vend. Sorry, but I’ll rely on their judgment before yours any day of the week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $20.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $65.95K 1.151M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2326 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 170137 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.