TM1 5.71% 3.3¢ terra metals limited

I don't know why HC isn't allowing me to Reply to posts.In...

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    I don't know why HC isn't allowing me to Reply to posts.

In response to Post #74644069:

So what's strange about that?

Did Traka systematically explore the project area? Did they systematically drill the reefs? Did they have the personnel to effectively explore the project area? Who knows, perhaps you were working on this project in the past & are kicking yourself about now.

I have a theory in life" perhaps 10% of practitioners of EVERY profession are competent in their abilities - and that is being generous.

How many times has a different geological model/interpretation been applied to a landholding that has previously been explored unsuccessfully & met with exploration success?

There is no doubt that Dante showed prospectivity when it was known as Jameson, however were there areas under shallow cover that 10 yrs later may've been exposed? are there more powerful geochem/geophys techniques that have been developed that shine a a different light on the mineralogy? is BHP building a mine just down the road bringing infrastructure to an isolated area that suddenly makes what was deemed an uneconomic deposit, economic? what were commodity prices in 2015 (Cu around half of current levels, Pt around current levels, Pd about 50% of current levels, Au about 50% of current levels).

I believe this team, led by TL & supported by some of the best technical people on the planet in SH & WM have found the geological key to unlock & reveal what Traka & others missed in the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $40.42K 1.171M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2109999 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 51040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.