TM1 0.00% 3.3¢ terra metals limited

Ann: New Assays Double Strike Length at Dante Reefs Discovery, page-16

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    So what did we all learn today?

1) company plays the CR cum newsflow game beautifully, ann timed for placement shares like a well oiled machine
    2) company collects many holes drop fed back from lab for today's release, shares jump over 20% the days before from leaks.... easy money on the inside
    3) Every hole that hit magnetite reef returns the same average 4m RC interval of ~3% Cu etc as previous explorers and multiple scientific papers demonstrated previously.
    4) No, contrary to the "exploration discovery" and "I couldn't believe my team said they found copper in the drill chips" pitch, these reefs are a simple, mineralogically consistent and well known geological formation.
    5) Next will come the 'surprising and stunningly large' obvious exploration targets for these long strike reefs, and the sizzle will lift further
    6) then will come the relatively obvious, good recovery met results from simple mineralogical analysis from previous studies, excluding any inconvenient minor details
    7) Then, with the help of some useful idiots no doubt, all the metals will be added into an apparently very high aggregate in-ground ore value
    8) The sizzle will end as those who understand economic reality and the tyranny of distance sell up and buy a bigger boat for summer hols at Rotto
    9) some will stay too long, be puzzled by the continuously falling share price, and eventually wash away the thread with their tears

Or i could be completely wrong and this thing becomes the next Nebo-Babel and everyone buys a bigger boat for Rotto? The exploration phase of the Lassonde Curve can be very short indeed when recycling known deposits imho... GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $28.85K 877.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 350000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 78420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.