TM1 0.00% 3.3¢ terra metals limited

This is HUGE.A greater than 100% increase in strike length of...

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330

This is HUGE.

A greater than 100% increase in strike length of Dante Reefs to 9km is an amazing start – and that’s what this is for the Dante Project; a start.

This leaves another 25km of strike to explore. I use 25km & not 34km as Cronus has a different mineralogy to the reefs & is 8km long.

Cronus in & of itself is a potential company maker.

The 42km of reefs under consideration are in the western portion of the project.

Mapping is soon to commence in theeast of the Dante Project, where further reefs are interpreted.”

Does anyone have any doubt the company won’t find morereefs in the east?

Which small neighbours of TM1 have run on the back ofnearology? Absolutely none!

Why? Because there are NO JUNIORS bordering TM1. TM1 hasa district scale tenement holding that is landlocked by BHP, RIO; with MCs ofbetween AUD150-200Bn & Kobold, a private company backed by Jeff Bezos &Bill Gates, which I’m sure is also valued in the billions.

Other points from the report that stood out to me (in no particular order & highlights mine) include:

· The Company expects to publish an ExplorationTarget for Reef 1 shortly.

· We still have10 more drillholes outstanding from Reef 1, 11.2km along strike from the Reef 1discovery.

· We are makingpreparations to commence infill, extensional and metallurgical drilling atDante, using a combination of diamond and RC drilling.

To my mind, this is a ripping announcement. More than likely it’ll be met by selling from short-sighted placees who don’t know how to make serious money. That’s not my problem though. The market should sort them out in short shrift as serious global players realize the importance of this discovery.

With newsflow to come thick & fast, anyone trading the stock wouldn’t want to be caught short for very long.

For example & perhaps I’m being optimistic, but what would the market think if the company released an ET totaling 100mt from Reefs 1 & 2 i.e. a little over 1/4 of their reefs on the western portion of the project.

At my estimated AuEq grade of 2g/t, this would be theequivalent of almost 6.5Moz of gold. This would be a monstrous start & I’m almost afraid to extrapolate out for the rest of the company’s tenement area what this could develop into.

There will be a day when I press the Sell button on TM1, yet it’s nowhere near the current MC & probably won’t be anywhere 10x the current MC.

Time to just sit back, buckle up & enjoy the ride. Let the Tribeca boys, IM & TL do the hard yards & make us wealthy. These opportunities don’t come along every day, so when they do you’ve gotta make the most of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $28.85K 877.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 350000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 78420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.