CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2ic
    5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    "Maybe you should have taken your own advice on your hold at Sheffield resources.omg what a dog!"... for mine that is both off-topic and flaming. My reply pointed out how ironic it was that flame actually pointed to the key company SFX that unlocked the Dante Reef puzzle. @Cookiecutter567 couldn;t have possibly known the relationship unless he was a SFX investor with geological knowledge, which they obviopusly aren't.... I've removed the offensive introduction paragraph pointing this ironic fact out and re=posted below because it is highly relevant to the discussion.

You see, I have been considering what value to apply for TiO2, V2O5 and FeO since I first turned up because of the interesting mineralogy and multi-element potential of the reefs. Having min sands experience, i know a few things about the TiO2 industry and clearly the Reefs have a good amount of ilmenite in addition to the magnetite. Ilmenite that will separate out reasonably clean from simple mag separation of ground up ore. Given the basal reef has a nice mix of Cu-PGE+ in addition to ilmenite and high V-magnetite, like everyone else who knew there was magmatic Cu at depth, I was wondering how the revenue:cost stacks up given the location?

Neometal's Barrambie massive magnetite (another layered mafic intrusion like Jameson) also has high TiO2 content (higher than Dante's actually) and they recently pivoted form the typical vanadium flake with TiO2 credits model to a Ilmenite driven mine plan with V-mag and iron upside in staged process development. They want to start with a direct shipping ore (DSO) model to build cash, then move to separate Ilmenite and V-magnetic concentrates for increased metal payability as below.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6312/6312315-053be8f2d2718f14d5748811dd34a707.jpg

Geological model showing the thick basal reef and lower grade hanging wall reefs similar to Dante, just thicker and higher TiO2 grade.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6312/6312330-e7e9f46455355752dc1769345da5c928.jpg
    I won't bore you with all with a Dante comp against Barrambie PFS costs and revenue assumptions this post, but i will post the very similar spec SFX Thunderbird magnetic-ilmenite concentrate they are selling under binding off-take to see how similar it is to a primary hard-rock mag-reef derived magnetic concentrate...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6312/6312341-e846cebe0553b316d3c2af54afd93b3d.jpg

Both the Barrambie and Thunderbird mag-ilm-con beneficiates into a >50% TiO2 ilm con with a further roasting step that allows the low-TiO2 iron minerals to be better separated by magnetic belts. If anyone knows of a better mag-ilmenite con revenue comp than an actual operating mine please let me know

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $14.58K 358.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 246250 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 7753 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.