TM1 0.00% 4.3¢ terra metals limited

Ann: New Assays Double Strike Length at Dante Reefs Discovery, page-360

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4972
    Been on HC so long I can tell the decent folk from the not, and other than doxing me you're alright. I don;t I mind niggle or insults thrown my way, just quietly I like a bit of argy bargy and clever banter with the bulls, think HC readers do also. The one and only thing I consider crosses the line is doxing, because there are some crazy people out there who actually believe it when companies tell them they lost money because 2ic downramped their stock. I've had numerous threats of physical harm over the years, which can only happen if my name is plastered over HC so some nutter or contracted bikie can 'teach me a lesson'... no other reason for posters to dox than because it's followed up with intimidatory threats like night follows day in an effort to get me off the thread.

So, to be clear, when I say your posts are attacking me, it's very specifically your habit of semi-doxing or threatening to dox me. The federal government isn;t bringing in new legislation to criminalise doxing until Aug 24, but that doesn;t mean I'm I'll stand for it any more now than I will do then. Truth be told, monkey hammering the report button to remove what I've posted and drive me off annoys me almost as much. I post substantiated opinions and stand by all my posts (nearly all) and it's always been the go to for bulls who realise they aren't winning the analysis debate. HC moderators have an invidious position unfortunately, where they are trying to maintain boundaries and err on the side of bulls against any bears causing trouble imho. Sometimes I cross the line, more often than not I'm unfairly pinged... but hey, my beef isn;t with the mods.

Clealry I don;t back down easily, which would account for my high level of moderations. What would Ghandi say if he was a bearish poster on HC, maybe something like "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they moderate you, then you win". I'll point out the spin but I'm really not interested in making a big deal of it. I'm more interested in people learning how to interpret releases and review projects with historical data, which often reveals flaws the bulls aren't fond of reading... and the cycle begins.

Regards the semi-colons instead of apostrophes, I've had 3 operations on each hand for Dupuytren's contracture, so my right little finger won;t easily reach the far right and I've developed the habit of hitting the wrong key. If someone paid me to post, I'd take the time to edit and shorten my posts... fingers max extended

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6313/6313744-7a56fe66cac1a7dee963995f3e6f8fb1.jpg

Last edited by 2ic: 15/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $37.18K 850.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2863 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 124420 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.