TM1 3.80% 3.8¢ terra metals limited

My post from Sunday looks prescient. Releases like today's were...

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4972
    My post from Sunday looks prescient. Releases like today's were so obvious and well flagged nobody was going to buy... it's a buy the rumour, sell the fact release. As will be more of the same assay results etc. As I've been saying, the 'magmatic copper exploration discovery' value-add to the "PGE-Au Dante Reefs" was the 'surprise' sizzle and pitch to lift the share price and get the stock trending up. The trend is now clearly down.

Not sure what else they can do to get the sizzle back short of hitting a major lift in copper grades or ref thickness over a large, shallow area? The problem with trend reversals for hot money stocks that recently 3-bagged, is that so many traders with no desire to bottom drawer for years on the hope it doesn;t go back to shell value all want to stop out... they buy the dip hoping to make a quick buck, but if that bounce doesn;t come they turn to sellers and the downward pressure continues. Unless Thommy can convince enough long-term investors with iron stomachs like @Hiro to soak up those short termers wanting out, it's back to 6c CR, then under, more stops etc, etc.

This process doesn;t happen all at once and there is time and hope for a real discovery that moves the needle, but without that real and material discovery and that multi-bagger lotto win punters love, it's back to 3c and then some over a longer enough time frame imho. This will be my last TM1 post unless a new discovery is made, and except maybe one more post on the Dante Desktop Study thread to conclude that analysis...

GLTAH

"Nah... going to test 7.0c next week. Reckon the high is in short of a new discovery from old ground. BHP shutting down Nebo-Babel a reminder of economic realities, rug pull on the "hub for regional production, plant built with surplus capacity" spin, and selling would have taken wind out of the bulls sails imo.

Lot of shares bought last month from 3c as the project's realities were drip fed out with drill results. Agree it looked like profit-takers were well soaked up with clear air for a good ramp higher into a thin ask into all the newsflow, but doubt the hot money wants to hang around for the long haul if the mood sours. Re-cycling old projects is all well and good, but if you don;t discover something new then you're just working with the same old data.

Magmatic copper at depth was the secret sauce 'discovery' supposed to juice up a tough and chewy Ilmenite-con similar to what NMT are planning. Trouble is the cost of ilmenite doesn't travel well, cost of V-Ti-mag doesn't travel at all, and the likely recoverable/payable Cu-PGE+ metal concentrates don;t add enough credits to make up for the extra Ilmenite-con haulage. If the market works this out, that TM1 is just another 1-in-XXX chance explore and wants out, only so many sellers can squeeze through a skinny no-bid door right. Then nobody wants to hold the 8c line... or any line for that matter on the way down."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $15.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $48.76K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2214289 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 543673 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.