TM1 3.80% 3.8¢ terra metals limited

Ann: New Assays Double Strike Length at Dante Reefs Discovery, page-402

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1408
    Criticism can backfire if not constructive
    Hiro
    - I see that you "tried sending 1 question during the webinar but for some reason it didn't go through when I went to press the OK button." Stuff happens - most of us have had moments like that - so be it. So, you didn't ask a question in the end and you explained why. No problem except for the fact that on the previous Friday you had criticised 2ic for not asking any questions - the same thing.
    • I won't say that was hypocritical but it did make your criticism of him seem unduly judgmental, especially because you couldn't have known his circumstances at the time, and even if you did, it is not for you to determine what is the best way for him to address his own queries. DYOR and all that. We've all got different fingerprints; we don't have to all do things the same way ...
    • In addition, the language you used against him was inflammatory, exaggerated and would have gained nothing positive. My own reading of it, FWIW, is that it reflected poorly on you and not at all on him.

Too much heat and not enough light will wreck Hot Copper
    In my recent Post #: 74820878 I wrapped up with this phrase:
    "I wish we could debate different views on HC as powerfully as thought necessary at the time, but if they remain unresolved until more data comes in - as so often is the case - let's just leave them as an open issue, without personal invective. "Hard on the issue, soft on the person"... It's much better for all involved. ..."..
    I read Hot Copper to gain insights and information that might help me to make better investment decisions so I can better support my family etc. Correspondingly, I don't want to waste time reading petty remarks (such as "... 6 feet under") that don't address the issues in question.

Ironically, the person you were criticising provides vast amounts of information, with deep insights time and again. I value being able to read that material (whether or not I agree with all of it). If I don't agree with what has been said by anyone, I don't have to adopt it - it's just an opinion. What gets posted depends on the rules of HC, not on whether you (or I) agree with it or not. A polite suggestion - maybe just try to let things go after you've made your point, in a professional manner??
    Cheers, La Tache
    Last edited by La Tache: 22/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $15.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $48.76K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2214289 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 543673 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.