TM1 3.80% 3.8¢ terra metals limited

"No problem except for the fact that on the previous Friday you...

1. 663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    "No problem except for the fact that on the previous Friday you had criticised 2ic for not asking any questions - the same thing."
    2ic has been critical of the company & its management from day one.
    As a critic with supposedly a deep technical understanding of the project, he was in an excellent position to finally stand up & stop shooting from the shadows; but he chose not to.
    I have not been critical of the company - on the contrary.
    In fact, it's possible my question was answered re the distance between the reefs.
    I don't believe in asking questions for the heck of it if I don't have any to ask.

"...especially because you couldn't have known his circumstances at the time..."Of course, he may've been attacked by a stalker the company sent to spy on him.
    For a non-holder, 2ic commits more time on HC to TM1 than anyone.
    Suddenly he didn't have time to write a few questions.
    Give us a break!
    I won't bother gouing over timelines of HC posts to see whether 2ic did or didn't have availability.

"In addition, the language you used against him was inflammatory, exaggerated and would have gained nothing positive. My own reading of it, FWIW, is that it reflected poorly on you and not at all on him."Opinions are like a-holes...and you know how much I care, or rather don't care, about your opinion.

"Correspondingly, I don't want to waste time reading petty remarks (such as "... 6 feet under") that don't address the issues in question."So perhaps you should find another forum to frequent.
    Or maybe I'll chant Kumbaya before every post I make.

"Ironically, the person you were criticising provides vast amounts of information, with deep insights time and again."Agreed. The only question is the accuracy of such information.

"A polite suggestion - maybe just try to let things go after you've made your point, in a professional manner??"
    A polite suggestion - go preach to someone else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $15.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $48.76K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2214289 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 543673 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.