TM1 7.35% 6.3¢ terra metals limited

Ann: New Assays Double Strike Length at Dante Reefs Discovery, page-408

1. 4,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3926
    Dude - he literally posted the two cross-section diagrams demonstrating the changes in the color schemes, the true thickness tick marks on the drill holes and the implications of doing so with working examples of grades in different intervals. That is factual information and fair comment, and any defamation lawyer would laugh someone out of the room.

There is no geological reason why the color scheme from Fig.3 to Fig.11 has changed from green to light pink except to give the impression to casual readers that the Upper **broranoite contains significant mineralization, I don't see the attraction in the light pink disseminated sulfides and reef unit myself if it does not have grades and thickness annotations in that pink unit. Until proven otherwise its an uneconomic scientific curiosity that is useful for geologists, but not really meaningful for potential investors. @2ic has already made the argument that the extraction options and economics of the V Ti and Fe being bulk commodities and not precious metals like the PGE group Au and the rather low-grade Cu grades. If you have counter-arguments that the V Ti Fe content is economically compelling in this remote location, and good enough to help carry the PGE and Au Cu grades given the complexity of metallurgical extraction of at least 5 metals then I want to hear that.

Here is a question for you - what are the differences between the screenshots of Fig 3 and then Fig 11, and do you understand the Excel calculations are from company assay data provided publically? You casually say that this change in the color scheme is useful, how is it useful?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.005(7.35%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.3¢ $90.47K 1.383M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32999 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.