TM1 3.80% 3.8¢ terra metals limited

Ann: New Assays Double Strike Length at Dante Reefs Discovery, page-413

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4972
    Sure, that sort of hit would do it alright. ATM we're discussing the merits of the Reef's economic potential, and they certainly won't be returning those sorts of assays. Neither will Cronos imho, the rest of the tenements deserves a second look at least I agree.
    I put up data that conflicts with, or looks less positive than what the company puts up... simple. I base my opinions off that data and my interpretation, and if that conflicts with statements made by Thomas well it is what it is, but certainly not defamation. Any negative commentary I make about management's communications or actions need to be untrue before even considering if such imputations have materially damaged their reputation to clear the hurdle for actual legal action. That hurdle is rightly getting higher as so many failed defamation cases have recently demonstrated... just because my opinion of someone's actions is poor doesn't automatically mean I've defamed them as you want to think, just that my opinion is poor.

As things have it, I compare the data and situation as it is against what the company presents and says it means, so my negative opinions are based in truth as I see it and substantiate it... nothing malicious or nefarious in that. The more you try to threaten and intimidate me the more I'm going to stay and call it as I see it. You were the one made it personal about me vs Thomas from the get-go. You're the one keeps telling me to piss or get off the pot, that I'm a coward, that I'm not a shadow of the geologist Thomas and friends are, that I'm delusional to think I could do a desktop study that pulled the rug on the Reefs and the company's confidence in it's economic potential etc... You brought this on yourself, now I'm going to pull back the curtain and shine a bright light onto the young Wizard of Oz and see what it really looks like back there?

BTW, those two cross-sections are the same scale, measure up the depth axis and the distance between hole collars if you don't believe me. The thickness of the intersections and phot shop basla reef illustrations dramatically enlarged on the same scale to make them, look bigger... it's all about impressions vs reality imho

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $15.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $48.76K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2214289 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 543673 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.