TM1 3.80% 3.8¢ terra metals limited

Ann: New Assays Double Strike Length at Dante Reefs Discovery, page-414

1. 663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    "...just because my opinion of someone's actions is poor doesn't automatically mean I've defamed them as you want to think, just that my opinion is poor..."
    I don't claim to be a legal expert but I guess some people seem to know everything.

"The more you try to threaten and intimidate me the more I'm going to stay and call it as I see it."

This is in response to my statement above:
    "Other than being a shareholder, I have absolutely nothing to do with this company; so I'm not trying to scare you or threaten you as I'm in no position to do so."
    Fair enough.

"BTW, those two cross-sections are the same scale, measure up the depth axis and the distance between hole collars if you don't believe me. The thickness of the intersections and phot shop basla reef illustrations dramatically enlarged on the same scale to make them, look bigger... "
    You think I'm Blind Freddy?
    "to make them, look bigger" - or to make it easier for investors to understand by increasing the size; because doing so in Fig 11 on page 10 of a 23 page report is intended to deceive the investing public.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $15.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $48.76K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2214289 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 543673 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.