BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I no longer get excited when I receive a price-sensitive...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I no longer get excited when I receive a price-sensitive announcement alert for BrainChip. My first guess is that it's a quarterly or annual report (during the reporting period). If not, I suspect a patent announcement. Honestly, I'm amazed by my own decision to hold on... I keep telling myself the technology is amazing, but... how is it possible to secure ZERO IP deals for years? I'm not buying the excuse that it takes years to land a deal when we've already signed couple years ago and that's before making all these improvements, coming up with next gen with other features, joining multiple eco systems, and expanding our support and sales teams... what happened to all these EAPs hiding behind NDAs? If they really like our product, how come no one is putting money on where their mouth is? If management/ employees truely believe in the product and actually believe that this will be industry standard, why are they leaving?... how long do we need to wait? Do we need Akido 90000 to win the market?

IMO only...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.