re: Ann: New Barnes Hill drill results and DP... I was expecting...

1. 1,126 Posts.
    re: Ann: New Barnes Hill drill results and DP... I was expecting the LBD2 results aswell NT, and I think the market was too, that's why they were qued up when in preopen. They got us this round of Barnes Hill drill results pretty quick this time around. Pleased with that progress, expected Barnes Hill results to be a week or 2 away.

Now with LB, for some reason they haven't reported the initial 200m yet, they are waiting for the full length to be cut and sampled before reporting it to us.

That announcement will also hopefully contain the soil sampling results and perhaps mention the silver drilling in future depending on how the soil sampling goes. I'd say they will put together an announcement that ties all that together to give us the big picture.

From 27/01 & 29/01 announcements:
    Soil Sampling:
    "A 50 sample soil geochemistry program was also been completed around the collar position of drill hole LBD 1
    This soil sampling program followed seven 100m spaced sample lines located north and south of the collar
    position of drill hole LBD 1 and are currently being assayed."

LBD2:
    "Approximately 200m of core was cut and sampled prior to the Christmas break with assays pending. Protos geological team will return to the Northern Territory in early February to log, cut and sample the remaining core from this hole. The LBD 2 hole intersected mafic intrusive rocks beneath sediments of the Proterozoic aged Limbunya Group."

"expect preliminary assay data in the coming weeks."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.