AXE 3.23% 30.0¢ archer materials limited

Ann: New Biochip gFET test procedure and process developed, page-8

1. 462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780

Agree, we should be working towards innovation partnerships and/or commercial partnerships with biotech. Maybe we are and are not being told just yet.

These 'liquids' that are being used now to test are ionised but I don't think are biomolecules. Need testing avenues with biotech companies.

Reading the Pitt Street overview of biochip plans, it is meant to disrupt mems sensors with graphene sensors. Mo had this line "people ask me , how do we stop sensors dissolving in liquids?" Well, the answer is, graphene does not dissolve and so is a major advantage/disruptor if they can integrate it with microfluidics.

The other key part of the current development phase we are in is packaging the sensors with the liquid channels. This, from my skim reading of papers is a problem yet to be solved effectively. No one has quite done it yet. Similar to the 12CQ, it's the ability to bring some new nanomaterials together with graphene into play that will overcome these tech barriers. Applying thin films to isolate and insulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $75.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $99.37K 331.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 923 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.