GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

This is the 2nd lawyer brought on the board 1) John Turner 2)...

1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    This is the 2nd lawyer brought on the board
    1) John Turner
    2) Florencia Heredia ((for more info. http://whoswholegal.com/news/features/article/30337/florencia-heredia-mining-lawyer-year-2013))
    Maybe the 3rd as the secretary is also a lawyer?

A potential big deal for SDV, maybe they want to get constantly low-balled, and be prepared for these motor companies, eg. VW (which is looking to secure long-term supply of both lithium and cobalt after getting laughed out of its initial with Glencore) , BMW (which had remarkable sales of its EV cars, and is now getting aggressive with its EV production), etc. However, I do see this deal taking considerably longer than the market expects, which is fine, but limits its valuation. I am, however, a little sceptical that SDV doesn't have a formal production timeline, as we have seen with its Mt. Cattlin project (which I really appreciated), potentially due to delays:

1) developing the infrastructure of the surrounding community;
    2) hiring and training local workers ((they will need roughly 200+ workers to produce 25KT (((ORE has roughly 220 if im not mistake)))
    3)

I am predicting a mid to late 2018 off-take deal for SDV (and I do think they get it with one of the EV makers, probably VW or Mitsubishi....I think KORES will stay away, as well as the Chinese)

SDV formal production won't be until at least 2020 and this is given that LAC/SQM are aggressively building their lakes and even then won't produce till 2019 at the earliest.

JB is not producing until 2020, as per the Quebec Mining Permit timeline.

As for Mt. Cat, the revenue streams will be strong, with production costs lowering and production rising to the expected levels. I am excited for the optical circuit that they are building to improve the efficiency of the miner, and that will pay out well for them (especially in the short-term) I am however, concerned that JL and other experts are hesitant to talk about Mt. Cat (as he this think the mine is low to mid quality resource), probably a more LT concern as he agrees that the true value of GXY lies in SDV.
    Last edited by bobsacramento: 03/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.