GTG 8.00% 8.1¢ genetic technologies limited

This company is a dud. Rang on Monday to ask some questions...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    This company is a dud. Rang on Monday to ask some questions about some concerns I had. No answer, left a message. No return phone call on Tuesday or Wednesday. Rang back on Thursday and spoke to receptionist who sounded lovely but said that no directors were available. Finally got a call back today.

Blockchain: Asked about the JV deal with Blockshine that the company had stuffed up ASX rules with and that we paid $250k for. Blockchain is no longer a priority but may add some value in the future (Whatever that means) Asked about the 250k, from an accounting side, it'll probably just be written off. The attitude to a quarter of a million dollar loss because of GTG's stuff up was staggering, sounded like 250k was nothing.

Launched tests: Didn't know too much about the operational side of things. I asked whether products had been launched, he said they had. I asked if I could buy a test kit today, he said he thought so. I asked why we hadn't made any money from sales, he couldn't answer.

He did say that he would get someone to call back with those answers, I told him not to bother as I won't be a shareholder for much longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.006(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $2.322K 29.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35607 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 63 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.