ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

Ann: New Board Appointment, page-2

1. 1,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Fantastic appointment - this is exactly the type of board member we need. On that note, I was going through Teck's latest result and presentations on the weekend and noticed that they are spending a lot of $$$ on water and environmental remediation etc @ Elk. I think I remember someone saying on here that Alberta is a much less cumbersome jurisdiction v BC in terms of mining. If true, then that would be another advantage for teck or others in having some Alberta assets.

I also note Teck have quite a bit of unused rail and port capacity after recent expansions. The addition of our coal would be seamless I reckon.Lastly, I see that TECK pulled their huge Alberta oil sands project last night. The Alberta premier is is quoted in this article and he seems might peed off. I reckon he'd be itching for Teck to expand their coking coal operation across into his state.(there is no alternative as the world needs steel).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c0abda-56b0-11ea-8efd-0f904bdd8057_story.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.