AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: New Board Appointments, page-6

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Clair Poll: I am a legal and corporate executive with over 25 years experience working at board and senior management level in technology-based companies including biotechnology, information technology and communications. I started out my working life as a lawyer at Mallesons and then worked in various businesses in Australia, Asia, California and London as in-house counsel and subsequently executive management. I have led strategy and corporate development for both small start-ups focused on growth and financing, and for large mature organisations focused on corporate transformation and investing in next generation assets and technology. I have been involved in listing companies on the ASX, AIM and Nasdaq stock exchanges, raising over $200m from public equity markets. I have served on the boards of public companies listed on the ASX and AIM stock exchanges and, from 2006 to September 2015, was a founding executive director of AIM listed biotechnology company Verona Pharma plc. I continue to consult on strategy, corporate finance and legal matters to Verona Pharma, as well as to other technology-based companies. I am also a non-executive director on the boards of Landgate and Advara, involved in the provision and operation of location information systems, products and services.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1494467 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.