ESR 0.00% 0.5¢ estrella resources limited

Ann: New Broonhill Nickel-Copper Discovery Confirmed, page-83

1. 7,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2815
    I did not say its a bad day.

I sad there was not strong demand as claimed. You made two posts saying how it was very strong demand.

Lets look at reality here, the figures highlighted in the red are what you claimed is strong demand:

ESRytdtradingdata.png

The top right highlighted figures incorporate the whole year to date.

The figures highlighted in the red are what you claimed is strong demand, so strong demand (lets just define demand for you here, demand equals the desire of a commodity, ie the volume traded).

So you saying strong demand on a day that demand was well under half the average volume traded, on a day when the price is 1 tick below the yearly lows.

Dont try to twist my words and say I said it was a bad day, or talk about closing trades.

I said it was definitely NOT strong demand as you claimed, there is nothing to back your claim of strong demand, infact a lot of evidence to the contrary.

Explain to me your two posts claiming "very strong demand today " and "staggeringly high volume today". On a day when volume was less than half the YTD average and less than a quarter of the weeks avaerage.

You just talk crap and change you sentiment based on your holding, with no basis in reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.89K 977.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6587694 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 265038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.