BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

What is the rationale involved with raising money at 20c and...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    What is the rationale involved with raising money at 20c and then smashing the market with great announcements one after the other? Lay up for the bankers?

Just seems like such a bad play to me. Tactically doesn't it make sense to release the news we have seen in the last week and then go to the capital markets for more capital?

I understand that the bankers need to be taken care of when things are good in case one needs them when things are bad, but in this instance, they doubled their money in 2 weeks and i don't see why we needed to be diluted as much.

FYI I am not negative the stock and and been a holder since 5.6c including being at the event where the OHM was launched. I topped up again at 25c a couple of months ago. The progress is fantastic and i think we have a long way to go. Just looking to initiate some discussions around the cap raise and the rationale behind the timing of what has happened since. If you are a cheer leader then just ignore my post. I actually want to have an intelligent conversation about it and maybe learn something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.